The intellectual work of individuals is considered to be an economic asset in the field of the law and it also acknowledges that individuals have moral interests in their work. Intellectual property law is a branch of law that protects the products of intellectual labor of economic value.
As Çitil Attorney Partnership, we provide legal advice and advocacy services to our clients on the creation, exploitation and protection of intellectual and industrial property assets.
- Protection of trademark, patent, utility model and industrial design rights
- Action for prevention of infringement
- License, cooperation, franchising and joint venture agreements
- Transfer of intellectual rights
- Registration of copyrights nationally and internationally
- Execution of the procedures to be carried out by Turkish Patent Institute and other related institutions
- Pirated and imitation use research